Whelen Back-Up Alarm,
- 97dB, 12-24 VDC These rugged alarms have passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A.,
- Bureau of Mines and State Regulations.
- 12 month warranty.
- Electronics, sealed in urethane, resist tough environmental conditions. • Field proven reliability accounts for the popularity and demand for Whelen Electronic Back-up Alarms.
- These rugged alarms have all passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines, and State regulations.
- Decibel ratings for all alarms are +/-4dB (A) @ 4′, as specified in SAE J994 (March, 1985) PIEZO BACK-UP ALARMS
- The Whelen Piezo back-up alarms offer the sound level output you most often require at an economical price.
- Easy to install with years of field tested proven reliability.
- Operational temperature range: -40° F to +170° F (-40° C to +77° C) Made in U.S.A.