2021 Chevrolet 5500
- 6.6L Turbo Diesel
- Allison A1750RDS automatic transmission.
- Stellar Shuttle Flex36-84 Hooklift body
- In-cab wired controls
- 19,500 GVWR
- 36″ Toolbox
- 17.5k – 30k Bumper Assembly. Includes FMVSS108 Compliant Light Kit, Backup Alarm, and Wiring
- Pair of poly fenders for 19.5″ dual rear wheels, includes fender brackets, mounting hardware.
- This unit can hold 10′ to 12′ containers.
No other hooklift manufacturer currently offers the flexibility of the Flex36. The Flex36 can handle dump containers ranging from 8′ to 15′ and flatbeds ranging from 10′ to 16′ and has a lifting capacity of up to 16,000-pounds. It has a maximum dump angle of 50 degrees to 54 degrees, depending on the length of body.
- Standard in-cab manual controls which allow for precise metering of the manual hydraulic valve
- Patented dump/load interface
- Hydraulic locks to prevent cylinder movement in case of pressure loss
- Mechanical rear body tie-down latches
- Resettable dump/tilt tabs
- Hydraulic plunger valve to prevent front tilt movement when the dump frame is raised
- Full length dump frame with front saddles to support the body during the dump mode
- DX pre-lubricated greasable bushings used at pivot points
- Grease zerks at all pin points to allow purging of contaminates
- Greasable load rollers
- Zinc plated pins standard
- Two-part polyurethane enamel
Give us a call 859-689-4888 if you have any questions or stop by and test this thing out.
Financing may be available for those with approved credit. Contact us for details.